The inaugural National Rx Drug Abuse Summit was held April 10-12, 2012. More than 700 participants from 45 states, the District of Columbia and three other countries attended to address the prescription drug abuse epidemic.
Conference programming featured thought-providing presentations by 100 experts and leaders designed to convey a holistic approach in five Educational Track focus areas: Health Care, Advocacy & Prevention, Human Resources, Treatment, and Law Enforcement.
- Listen to audio recordings of the Breakout and Summit Select sessions Click here.
- Watch videos of the General Session programs Click here.
- Download copies of the Power Point presentations Click here.
- View photos from 2012 Summit events Click here.
- View a listing of the 2012 Keynote Presenters
- View a listing of the 2012 Workshop and Session Presenters
Conference attendees included: federal and state legislators and policy makers; federal and state executive leaders; health care practitioners; pharmacists; certified substance abuse counselors and recovery specialists; law enforcement personnel; treatment facility managers; advocates, families, and patients working to increase awareness and effect change; pharmaceutical executives; prominent academicians and researchers; government officials tasked with regulatory oversight; insurance payers and benefits managers; and suppliers of prescription monitoring technologies.