The second National Rx Drug Abuse Summit will give your company an opportunity to reach professionals from a variety of disciplines who are addressing the prescription drug abuse epidemic in our country. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this event by sharing information about your program or services.
Exhibit booth space (10’x10′) is available for $3,000 (corporate) and $2,000 (non-profit). Details about exhibiting at the Summit are explained in a Sponsorship & Exhibitors Guide (PDF).
Why Exhibit at the Summit?
By exhibiting at the National Rx Drug Abuse Summit you will have an opportunity to:
- Interface with decision makers across the nation
- Introduce your products and/or services
- Demonstrate expertise
- Signify cause commitment
- Brand your organization or association
Who Will Attend the Rx Summit?
- Federal and state legislators and policy makers
- Federal and state executive leaders
- Health care practitioners with prescription privileges
- Certified substance abuse counselors and recovery specialists
- Law enforcement personnel
- Treatment facility managers
- Advocates, families, and patients working to increase awareness and effect change
- Pharmaceutical executives
- Prominent academicians and researchers
- Government officials tasked with regulatory oversight
- Insurance payers and benefits managers
- Suppliers of prescription monitoring technologies
All exhibitors will sign “The Summit’s Purpose” agreement form.
Learn About Exhibiting
For more information about exhibiting at the Summit contact Eric Rice at email@example.com or 606-657-3218.