All questions about media coverage of the Summit should be directed to Dale Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-678-6483.
Members of the working media wishing to attend and cover any part of the 2016 National Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Summit must be registered attendees. There is no charge to attend, but hotel reservations are on your own and should be arranged in advance.
Download a 2016 Media Credential Request Form Word Doc or PDF
2016 Summit Press Releases
- Summit announces name change to reflect growing heroin epidemic in U.S. – October 27, 2015
2015 Rx Summit Press Releases
- Drug fight ‘an American issue’ – April 8, 2015
- Reducing overdose deaths a top concern in drug effort – April 8, 2015
- ARC Federal Co-Chair Earl Gohl honored for ‘vision’ in drug fight; Patrick Kennedy urges support for mental health, addiction services – April 7, 2015
- Federal Leaders Advance Efforts to Curb Drug Abuse at National Summit – April 7, 2015
- Hal Rogers to lead Congressional Forum to discuss federal solutions for Rx drug abuse – March 31, 2015
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin to provide welcome keynote – March 17, 2015
- U.S. Senator Joe Manchin to provide keynote address – March 10, 2015
- Rogers, UNITE Take Drug Abuse Issues Back to National Stage – March 10, 2015