All questions about media coverage of the Summit should be directed to Dale Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-678-6483.
Members of the working media wishing to attend and cover any part of the 2015 National Rx Drug Abuse Summit must be registered attendees. There is no charge to attend, but hotel reservations are on your own and should be arranged in advance.
Download a 2015 Media Credential Request Form Word Doc or PDF
2015 Rx Summit Press Releases
- Drug fight ‘an American issue’ – April 8, 2015
- Reducing overdose deaths a top concern in drug effort – April 8, 2015
- ARC Federal Co-Chair Earl Gohl honored for ‘vision’ in drug fight; Patrick Kennedy urges support for mental health, addiction services – April 7, 2015
- Federal Leaders Advance Efforts to Curb Drug Abuse at National Summit – April 7, 2015
- Hal Rogers to lead Congressional Forum to discuss federal solutions for Rx drug abuse – March 31, 2015
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin to provide welcome keynote – March 17, 2015
- U.S. Senator Joe Manchin to provide keynote address – March 10, 2015
- Rogers, UNITE Take Drug Abuse Issues Back to National Stage – March 10, 2015